Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

Braves ST/Meet the BayBears

Well, I am back from Disney. It was incredible...soooooo much fun. Splash Mtn and Space Mtn are my faves (I didn't do Big Thunder). I also saw the Braves play the Mets in a Spring Training matchup. We had lawn seats and fortunately got there a couple hours before gametime to snag some of the best seats in the house in my opinion. It was a great game. We left in the 7th with the Braves leading 2-1, right after LoDuca got thrown out. I've got great pictures from the game that I will try to post later.

In today's Mobile Register, er, Press-Register, There is a great full page "Meet the BayBears" section. A lot of returns, and a lot of promising rising stars, like Fernando Valenzuela Jr. Opening night is Thursday at the Hank. I'll be at the Friday game.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home